Make Better First Impressions With Cosmetic Dental Care
When you pursue cosmetic treatments, you are not only investing in your appearance. You are improving how others see you and how you feel about yourself. Dr. Seidman has transformed the appearance of countless patients. He even teaches other dentists around the country in the cosmetic field. In addition to his expertise, he invests in his patients by using the latest dental technologies and treatment techniques. For example, we use digital scanning technology instead of messy goop to make impressions of your teeth.
During your first appointment, your dentist will do an exam to ensure your smile is healthy. Then he’ll review your cosmetic options based on your unique goals. Possible treatments include:
- Dental Veneers – You can disguise dental flaws with veneers. We offer prepless, minimal prep, and full preparation veneers. Dr. Seidman will determine the best veneer for you based on aesthetic appeal and the strength needed for your teeth. The results can last for 10 years or more.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a more affordable option for covering up imperfections. A composite material is applied to the teeth you want to change and hardened with a special light. Unlike veneers, your results will last only a few years.
- Teeth Whitening – You can brighten your teeth with our in-office or at-home Zoom whitening options. You will get far better results from our professional solutions than from anything you can buy from the store.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If you have a gummy smile, we can give you a more toothy grin by reshaping your gumline with a safe and gentle laser. This advanced technique is minimally invasive and encourages the healing process.
- Clear Aligners – You can straighten your teeth with clear aligner orthodontics. Dr. Seidman primarily uses SureSmile, which gives you quicker results than other solutions. However, ClearCorrect is also offered as an option.
- Smile Makeover – If you want to make multiple changes to your smile, you’ll want a complete smile makeover. Your dentist will create a custom treatment plan based on the changes you want to make. Then we’ll create a wax-up model of your smile, so you can see the future results before we begin.
We’ll make sure you are comfortable during your treatment. In addition to a relaxing atmosphere, we have private care rooms so you can receive you treatment in peace. You can also relax with a blanket or pillows.
Call 872-204-0824 for an appointment with a cosmetic dentist in Chicago. You can also request an appointment online.
Protect Your New Smile for Long-Lasting Results
Once you’ve completed your cosmetic treatments, you want the outcome to last as long as possible. So, we wanted to share a few tips for you to maintain those results:
- Get Regular Checkups – Cavities and gum disease are sure to impact the beauty of your smile. So visit us twice a year for a cleaning and exam to protect your oral health. We’ll stay ahead of problems before they lead to serious effects on your smile.
- Wear a Mouthguard – If you play sports or grind your teeth, a custom mouthguard will protect your smile from damage. We can create a one that fits you better than one bought online or in the store.
- Maintain Good Oral Care Habits – Make sure you brush your teeth twice daily for at least two minutes and floss at least once daily. Consider using a fluoride-based mouth rinse to strengthen your tooth enamel. You can get personalized tips during your checkup.
- Eat Nutritious Foods – What you eat significantly impacts your smile. Fill your diet with healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. Avoid hard and chewy candies and reduce how much sugar you consume.
- Don’t Ignore Dental Pain – Ignoring dental pain can harm your smile. If you are experiencing a toothache or sensitive gums, there’s no reason to wait for your next appointment. Give us a call, and we’ll treat the underlying issue causing the problem ASAP.