Stay on Top of Your Oral Health With General Dentistry in Chicago
The foundation of a beautiful smile is good oral health. No one understands this better than Dr. Seidman. As a specialist in cosmetic dentistry, he’s an expert in giving patients the attractive smiles they’ve always wanted. However, to maintain those results, you need general dentistry in Chicago. By visiting us for preventive care, you will:
- Protect your teeth and gums from damage and disease
- Keep your smile in good shape over the years
- Gain confidence in your oral health
- Stop dental issues before they harm your smile
- Improve your at-home routine with personalized advice
Call 872-204-0824 for an appointment. We can’t wait to see your smile!
Preventive Dental Care Is the Key to an Eye-Catching Smile
You aren’t alone if you haven’t made it a habit to get regular dental checkups. Only about 50 percent of adults visit the dentist twice yearly. Fortunately, there is always time to prioritize your oral health. When you choose Smile Chicago as your partner in dental care, you benefit from a dentist with over 30 years of experience. Dr. Seidman and his team will ensure your teeth and gums remain in top shape.
Our general dental care services include:
- Dental Exams – Our exams include a thorough analysis of your oral health. We’ll take digital X-rays and assess your treatment needs. Your dentists use modern technology such as VELscope to detect oral cancer in your mouth and DIAGNOdent to spot cavities in the early stages. We’ll look for signs of gum disease, too.
- Dental Cleanings – You’ll have a thorough cleaning of your teeth, reaching all those places you missed at home. We use ultrasonic technology, which easily removes hardened plaque and tartar. Less scraping is involved, so it’s a comfortable process.
- Bad Breath or Dry Mouth Treatment – If you struggle with chronic dry mouth, we’ll recommend products you can use at home. We’ll get rid of your bad breath with a thorough cleaning. However, we’ll confirm if an underlying issue, such as cavities or gum disease, is the cause of the problem.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer a variety of treatment solutions for gum disease. We may recommend a combination of a deep cleaning procedure, PerioChip to deliver medication to your infected gum tissue, antibiotic treatments, laser bacterial reduction, and antibacterial rinses.
- Mouthguards – We offer two types of mouthguards: sports guards and TMJ guards. Both will protect your smile from increased wear-and-tear or damage. They are custom made to fit you perfectly and last longer than store-bought products.
As you can see, we put you first by investing in the most advanced treatment techniques and technologies. Plus, you’ll feel at ease in our office in our private patient care rooms with stunning views. We’ll offer you cozy amenities like pillows and blankets.
Call 872-204-0824 for general dentistry in Chicago. You can also request an appointment online.