Show Off a Confident Smile With Dental Veneers in Chicago
As you age, your smile often loses its luster. Chips, cracks, and stubborn stains can accumulate, reducing the positive impact of your most noticeable feature. That’s why so many patients love dental veneers in Chicago. With these thin shells bonded to the front of your teeth, you can:
- Feel comfortable showing off your smile in photos
- Love how you look in the mirror
- Fix dental flaws that have bothered you for years
- Turn the clock back on your smile
- Strengthen teeth worn down by wear-and-tear
Call 872-204-0824 for an appointment if you are ready to make a change.
Transform Your Appearance With Veneers
Veneers offer an excellent solution for achieving the smile you’ve always wanted. You can transform your smile in just a few appointments. We use high-quality materials like ceramic and zirconia to create your veneers. Your dentist will discuss which option is suitable for you. You can trust Dr. Seidman to help you find the right veneers for your smile. A member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, he has gained advanced cosmetic skills through training from respected organizations like the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum and the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
You can choose from several types of veneers based on your unique needs:
- Prepless Veneers – These veneers won’t require the removal of your tooth enamel. The treatment usually takes just one appointment.
- Minimal Prep Veneers – For minimal prep veneers, we will only remove a bit of enamel from your teeth to make room.
- Traditional Veneers – These are ideal for a major transformation of your teeth. It will typically require at least two visits to complete your treatment.
You will love the outcome, no matter what type of veneer you choose. We make sure you are comfortable throughout your entire appointment. You’ll feel at ease in our private care rooms. We also have blankets and pillows available for you to stay cozy.
Pair Your Veneers Treatment With Other Cosmetic Solutions
Many patients love to combine their veneers with other cosmetic treatments for an even more dramatic smile transformation. You may consider:
- Teeth whitening to eliminate stains
- Tooth bonding for teeth that require less of a dramatic change
- Gummy smile treatment if you want to show more teeth than gums when you smile
Call 872-204-0824 if you are ready for dental veneers in Chicago.