Get Smile Repair From a Restorative Dentist in Chicago
About 9 out of 10 adults in the U.S. have cavities. Source.
A smile that is healthy and pleasing to the eye is worth its weight in gold. You need to stay on top of your oral health to achieve that. It’s tough if you are struggling with dental damage, diseased teeth, or missing teeth. Dr. Seidman, a restorative dentist in Chicago, can help. He will repair your most noticeable feature so you can feel confident about it again.
Before you know it, you will:
- Improve the condition of your oral health
- Eat the foods you love without discomfort
- Feel at ease talking, laughing, and smiling
- Look healthier and more attractive in photographs
- Draw people’s attention to your smile for the right reasons
Call 872-204-0824 for an appointment. You’ll find our office in the Wrigley Building, on the Magnificent Mile.
Regain the Function & Health of Your Teeth
Cavities may not sound like a big deal. However, left untreated, they can lead to a worse infection requiring more extensive restorative treatments. That’s why we encourage you to visit us regularly for dental checkups. We can find and repair small cavities before they become a severe oral health problem.
No matter your smile’s condition, you can find help at Smile Chicago. Dr. Seidman is an experienced dentist with over 30 years of restoring patients’ smiles. He can help you restore yours.
Depending on your unique needs, we may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – Put a stop to a cavity with a filling. We use composite material to repair your tooth. The materials we use are metal-free and will blend in naturally with other teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Top-quality materials are used to create a lifelike dental crown. It restores teeth damaged by large cavities or injuries.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations are used when more than a filling is needed, but the damage doesn’t warrant the use of a crown.
- Dental Bridges – Close the gaps in your smile with a dental bridge anchored to nearby teeth.
- Dentures – Replace an entire arch of teeth with partial or full dentures. Dr. Seidman can anchor them to dental implants for a strong bite. You’ll never need adhesive, and your dentures won’t slip or shift.
As our patient, you’ll benefit from our use of advanced technology. For example, digital X-rays capture clear images of your mouth, and digital scans easily create impressions of your teeth. It’s all part of how we provide the best possible experience for our patients.
Call 872-204-0824 to meet with your restorative dentist in Chicago. You can also request an appointment online.