Secure Your New Teeth With Dental Implants in Chicago
Even one gap in your smile can impact your oral health and function. Nearby teeth will shift out of place to fill in the space. Over time, you also lose bone in your jaw. To avoid those risks, replace missing teeth with dental implants in Chicago. Your implant treatment will:
- Restore Your Chewing Power – Because implants stimulate your jaw, you can expect bite strength and chewing power similar to your natural teeth. You can enjoy the meals you want without limitation. No more skipping the chewy and crunchy foods you love.
- Stop Bone Loss – Since you replace your tooth root with an implant, your jawbone will receive needed stimulation when you chew. You won’t have to worry about further bone loss in your jaw.
- Give You a Healthier Facial Structure – With implants you avoid the sunken cheek look that is otherwise common after tooth loss.
- Eliminate Need for Dental Adhesive – If you are tired of wearing dentures with slippery adhesive, implants will keep your new teeth in place without it. You also won’t need relining procedures to maintain a snug fit for dentures.
- Replace Any Number of Missing Teeth – Implants can be used to replace one tooth, an entire mouth of teeth, or any number in between.
Call 872-204-0824 for an appointment. We’re conveniently located in the Wrigley Building near the Chicago River. Enjoy our beautiful view when you visit us!
Pair Restorations With Implants for a Strong & Beautiful Smile
Only dental implants can replace your missing tooth roots. Implants are made of strong titanium that fuses naturally into your jawbone. During your appointment about replacing teeth with implants, we’ll discuss what’s involved in the procedure and answer your questions. Dr. Seidman will ensure your gums are in good health, too. If you’re a good candidate, we’ll recommend you to a specialist who will place the artificial tooth roots in your jaw.
It will take time for an implant to become part of your dental structure. Once the healing process is complete, you’ll return here for your customized restoration.
You can receive:
- A Single Crown With an Implant – You can pair a crown with an implant to replace a single missing tooth. It will function like your own tooth, and you can take care of it with simple brushing and flossing.
- Implant-Supported Dental Bridge – You can replace several missing teeth with a dental bridge. Instead of having to remove healthy structure from nearby teeth for the procedure, your bridge stays securely in place with implants.
- Implant Dentures – You can choose from two kinds of implant dentures. One style involves teeth that snap into place on top of implants and are easily removed for cleaning. The other type of dentures are secured to a bar on top of implants. They offer the most lifelike feel and function. You clean them with brushing and flossing. A dentist can remove them if more maintenance is ever needed. Either way, you won’t have to worry about slippery adhesive or relining procedures.
When you choose Smile Chicago, we make sure you are comfortable every step of the way. You can relax in our private care room and feel at ease with a blanket or pillow. Plus, we use advanced technology, such as digital X-rays and scans, to make your treatment go successfully.
Call 872-204-0824 for dental implants in Chicago. You can also request an appointment online.